CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Families can be together forever!!

Families can be together forever!!
This is the most recent family photo that we have...We are loving our three little stooges!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!






So I got in trouble from friends about being a slacker on not updating, so here it is. We have been crazy busy in the desert. School, Work, Kids...you know that thing called life. I am about to close out this semester and have a few weeks free from homework, yeah!! This is our favorite time of year in AZ. The weather is perfect everyday, but more exciting we are in the holiday season. A time that we get to reflect on all of our blessings and the things that we are grateful for. I am thankful for my family. Ali and the boys are my world, I would not know what to do without my sweet wife. She is such a great example to me and the kids. Dryden is doing great in school, he had a Thanksgiving program that we went to the other day, it was fun and aging. Cohen loves life, he loves his brothers and family, you can see it in his eyes. Caden, loves his french toast, but really loves to be around and try and keep up with his big brothers. We are doing great just pluggin along trying to accomplish our goals just as the rest of you I am sure. Thanks for reading, til next time, which will be soon we promise.

1 comments:

Emma said...

Welcome to the world of elementary school programs. Gotta love them.